Thursday, August 2, 2012

Purple Pastel Mani

Today I decided on a simple color and no nail art.. pretty crazy huh? I have an interview tomorrow and I didn't want to scare them off with my bright neon pink, blue and green water marbles :)

This is Essie- Nice is Nice, and it's such a pretty color! I'm a sucker for anything pink or purple. This was sent to me by Tamara, aka @ohtammm - If you aren't following her on Instragram then you are missing out my friends! She's amazing!


Don't mind the dryness of my cuticles, I need to give them a little TLC this weekend. My hands have been getting dry lately; maybe it's my body's way of telling me that fall is right around the corner! ;) I'm sure most of you hate reading that but fall is one of my favorite seasons! As much as I love this pretty pastel purple, I love vampy reds and purples even more.


Hope you all love this color as much as I do!
Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment