Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pink Glittery Fishtail Manicure

A couple weeks ago I was sent O.P.I.- Nothin' Mousy 'bout It from my friend Tamara (her user name is @ohtammm on Instagram). Ever since I recieved this polish I've been thinking about a manicure that I could do to feature it. This is what I came up with..




Here is a flash shot of the manicure..



Here is a micro shot of the polish..


I love love loveee this polish. The pink/gold/purple glitter is to die for, and the glitter is so fine that the finish reminds me a lot of Essie- Pure Pearlfection. The only con is that the bottle is FULL of hearts, but they are a pain to get out. You'll most likely have to do some manual placement with them.



Here are all of the polishes I used for my mani. From left to right, Pure Ice- Love (don't mind the glob of polish on it haha), China Glaze- Rich & Famous, China Glaze- Purple Panic and O.P.I.- Nothin' Mousy 'bout It.




I hope you guys enjoyed! I didn't do a tutorial today because I've already done a tutorial on the fishtail nails. You can find that tutorial here - Fishtail Manicure Tutorial. For the hearts, all I did was place them on the nail with some tweezers! As always, feel free to leave any comments/questions below!


Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment